Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Nasty Mondays

Yesterday we ended up with exams so my friend Alicia and I decided to go to take a drink. What at first was a relaxing evening finished becoming such a big celebration with so many people. I have to admit I loved it! I had the chance to took photos to some friends that you're gonna see right now! :)


Ayer por fin terminamos con los exámenes, así que Alicia y yo decidimos ir a tomar algo. Lo que al principio debería ser una tarde de relax, acabó por convertirse en una gran reunión con muchísima gente. ¡Me encantó! Tuve la oportunidad de empezar a tomar algunas fotos que vais a ver ahora mismo :)






Detail of my bag

The boots I bought last December, felt in love with them!

My outfit: Killah black trousers.
Zara grey t-shirt
Necklace bought in Portobello
Pons Quintana Black boots
Hermès bag

Detail of Giulia's Tiffany's necklace

Giulia

I loved her bracelet from Uno de 50.

 Giulia's bag, Neverfull by Louis Vuitton and my bag.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...