Thursday, April 28, 2011

Let's spend the night together


It's sunny. Such a beautiful day. Rolling Stones are rocking my room and it's Thursday, which means that for me, the weekend has just started! That is something that I'd be really happy for, but my exams are here :( Anyway, I always find the time to shoot, to do something that keeps me away from books for a while, so stay tunned because I'll keep posting! 

Hace sol. Un día precioso. Los Rolling Stones suenan en mi habitación y es jueves, lo que significa que para mí el fin de semana acaba de empezar :) Es algo por lo que debería sentirme muy feliz pero los exámenes ya han llegado :( De cualquier manera, siempre encuentro un tiempo para ir a hacer fotos, o hacer algo que me aleje de los libros por un tiempo, así que estad atentos que seguiré psoteando!






My outfit: U by Adolfo Domínguez shirt
Zara trousers
Ash sandals
Bimba&Lola bag

5 comments:

Natalie Suarez said...

i LOVE those jeans. they are such a wonderful shade! :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Ioana Liliana said...

I love the pants too! Such a cool color, and you look so cool with those shades too!


Fashezine

fashionpart said...

beautiful outfit!

RONJA AND LEONIE said...

i love the green jeans, really beautiful. what about follow each others?
x thehoneystreet.blogspot.com

LA said...

Love your pants!



LA

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...