Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Working day


Some of you have asked me about what I wear when I'm going to the University. Well, that depends on how I wake up in the morning. Sometimes I do wear heels to the University, but not the high ones but these kind of hels that you are comfortable with and just make your shape look better. I feel comfortable wearing Heels, I like them but most of the time I have to spend the day running from one corridor to the other one or going down to the laboratory, and as I'm really really clumsy I prefer to not make my falling possibilities bigger :) 



Algunos de vosotros me habeís preguntado qué suelo llevar cuando voy a la Universidad. Bueno, realmente depende de cómo me despierte por la mañana. A veces sí llevo tacones aunque nunca los altos, pero sí esos que son más bajos y que te estilizan. Siempre me ha gustado llevar tacones, y me siento cómoda con ellos, pero muchas veces me paso el día corriendo de un pasillo a otro o bajando al laboratorio y como soy realmente torpe prefiero no aumentar mis posibilidades de caída :)






My outfit: Pull&Bear cardigan
Zara tshirt
Killah black jeans
Tous necklace
Hand-made ring which Fabio has recently brought me from Rome.
Pretty Ballerinas flats
Hermès bag

1 comment:

Enery said...

baby u have a great blog! i follow u too!
love
Enery

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...