Friday, May 27, 2011

Bag collection II

One month ago I made a post about my bag collection,(yes, I'm a bag addict) you can see it clicking here
 Now that I'm back home (youhou!) for the weekend I can show you the rest of the bags I have here. Many of them are also my sister's ones (she's back from France and she has left all her stuff over here).
Tomorrow I'll post some photos I took today that I really like. Stay tunned :) 

Hace aproximadamente un mes hice un post sobre los bolsos que tengo (sí, lo reconozco, soy una adicta a los bolsos) que podéis ver aquí
Ahora que he vuelto a casa (¡'bien!) por el fin de semana puedo enseñaros el resto de los bolsos que tengo por aquí. Algunos de ellos son de mi hermana (que ha vuelto de Francia  ha dejado todas sus cosas por aquí).
Mañana haré haré un post con algunas fotos que he tomado hoy y que me gustan bastante, así que estad atentos!






2 comments:

Francesca R said...

Nice bags! I am a bag collector as well so I truly understand your addiction!
xx
http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/
P.S. First Giveaway on my blog!

styleforlife said...

Love the bags! Nothing like great purses! xxx :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...