Saturday, May 28, 2011

Dinner out

So here I'm at home. Yesterday I went to have dinner out with my family. It was so cold yesterday, about 8ºC while currently it's 23ºC. Yes, that's Burgos. 
Today I want to tell you about a project I'm working on. Do you know about SARENZA? It's a website where you can shop online bags, shoes for man and woman... You just have to take a look, they have great pieces! So, as I told you few weeks ago, I'm collaborating with them writing a post in the BLOG, it's a really good experience and I hope to be doing a good job! Take a look and tell me what you think!

Aquí estoy en casa. Ayer me fui de cena con mis padres. Hacía frío, muchísimo frío, unos 8ºC mientras que hoy hay alrededor de unos 23ºC. Exacto, así es Burgos.
Hoy quiero hablaros sobre un proyecto en el que estoy trabajando. ¿Conocéis SARENZA? Es una página web donde puedes comprar online, tanto zapatos como bolsos, para hombre y para mujer... Sólo tenéis que echar un vistazo, tienen unas cosas estupendas! Así que, como os conté hace algunas semanas, estoy colaborando con ellos escribiendo en su BLOG, es una buena experiencia y espero hacerlo bien! Echad un vistazo y decidme qué os parece :)



Detail of my sister's shoes

The restaurant

Some of my sister's bracelets: Tous, Accesorize, pink one is handmade.


I guess you know I'm a italian food lover :)


My outfit: Bimba&Lola cardigan
Fornarina jeans
Vivienne Westoowd + Melissa flats
Tiffany&Co. necklace

My sister's outfit: Zara blue jeans
Massimo Dutti cardigan
It Hippie blazer
Zara shoes
Follie Follie pink watch
Bimba&Lola scarf

4 comments:

S. said...

Nice photo ;)

http://sot-om.blogspot.com/

Rania Kelesidou said...

I love Vivienne Westwood for Melissa shoes and these are one of my favorites!

MIRIAM said...

Great flats!!! I like it!!! They are fantastic!!!
Interesting blog!!!
Kisses...Miriam


Fashion Crazy Ball:
http://fashioncrazyball.blogspot.com
Please...visit and follow me!!! :-)

lil miss Sauniya' said...

i love the first pair of shoes, so cute.. and yeah it seems like an interesting project.. hope you having the best fun with it! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...