Thursday, May 12, 2011

Home



Yes. I'm back home. I've just arrived here in Burgos, I'm sorry about the late. 
Here we are my friend Ana and me, I just decided to take some photos of us, and well as you can see there's no an ''outfit'' post but there's also about my life so here I am!

Sí. Estoy de vuelta en casa. Acabo de llegar aquí a Burgos, siento el retraso.
Aquí estamos mi amiga Ana y yo, decidí tomar algunas fotos de nosotras durante el viaje, y como podéis ver no es tanto un post de ''outfit'' pero como también habla de mi vida, aquí estoy!

That's how we spend train time. Mobile, magazines, and Nestea :)


Detail of Ana's bag, that I loved!

Them... Wow





Ana's shoes :)

My outfit:
Friday's project long tshirt.
Tiffany's necklace.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I love plane rides!
Is Ana your sister? You're both gorgeous.

Stephanie said...

BLCKBERRY AND MAGAZINES FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jajaja lovely post
http://www.thefourthcornerofstephanie.blogspot.com/
XOXO

Marta ;* said...

You beautifull! :**

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...