Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hot in here


It's too hot here. I hate to study when the sun shines out there. 
But this is it, I still have 2 more weeks full of exams and then, sweet freedom. 
Today I bought my first ticket for my first summer concert: Foo Fighters :) I'm so excited, why? I'll be attending their concert in Milan!


Hace demasiado calor aquí. Odio estudiar cuando el sol brilla y calienta ahí fuera. Pero esto es lo que hay, todavía un par de semanas llenas de exámenes y luego, dulce libertad :)
 Hoy compré mi primera entrada para mi primer concierto del verano: Foo Fighters. Estoy muy emocionada, ¿por qué? Veré el concierto en Milán :)






My outfit: Zara old tshirt
Zara leggings
Chanel bag
Vivienne Westood + Melissa flats

7 comments:

BExCLUSIVE MAGAZINE said...

lovely photos!!!

ciao ciao from Rome
BExCLUSIVE MAGAZINE

http://bexclusivemagazine.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

Wow I love your shoes.
You really have a good taste.
The pictures reminds me of my Erasmus time in Madrid :). Eres una madrileña? Me encanta !


http://Www.ethnicspring.blogspot.com

lil miss Sauniya' said...

Absolutely love the leggins :)

Anna Bonfiglio said...

I have this Vivienne but white!
I love this!
Do you know Hell Condom?
Come to my blog and see my last post :)

The yellow ball

Karoline Kalvø said...

You're so gorgeous. I love the outfit. Amazing.

Come visit me
Karoline Kalvo

Angel Garcia said...

Haha your sandals are so cute but that bag is just amazing... Chanel all the way baby!

All the best, Angel

Carlinn said...

love your handbag!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...