Friday, May 6, 2011

Summer is in the air


Yesterday was such a sunny day. Also today, so I'm getting ready for Madrid. I have such a great plan for today and I can't wait to show you some photos, hold on, they'll be here tomorrow :)
Did I say I'm loving days like these?

Ayer fue un día realmente soleado. Hoy también, así que estoy preparándome para ir a Madrid. Tengo un buenísimo plan para hoy y no puedo esperar más a enseñaros las fotos, pero esperad, las enseñaré mañana :)
¿Ya os dije que me encantan los días como hoy?











My outfit: Zara cardigan
La Martina tshirt
Zara jeans
Zara belt
Scarf bought in Sitges
Fosco flats
Bimba&Lola bag

4 comments:

Robby S. said...

Lovely!
xoxo RobbyS

http://www.closetomybag.com/

Sassy said...

Great post. I really love the pictures ^^. If you like my blog, you follow me. I'll follow you too :D
Alla moda e con stile

Marella said...

You look amazing! Loooove the whole outfit!
Gorgeous blog! Following! Follow back? <3

Sassy said...

Thank you very much ^^. I'm following you too :D
http://allamodaeconstile.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...