Thursday, July 7, 2011

Doing my best


After a morning at the beach, watching Fabio surfing (yes, I will try to surf soon, I just need to feel ready for it!) we went to The Cheesecake factory in Marina del Rey to try one of the never-ending list of Cheesecakes. If you didn't know yet, I'm a cheesecake addict, I love it, and when I found out that bakery I just got mad :) I have tasted the cookie-dough one, and it was awesome! Something tells me it's not the last time I'm visiting them :) 

Después de una mañana en la playa viendo cómo Fabio surfeaba (sí, lo intentaré pronto, solo tengo que sentirme preparada) hemos estado en The cheesecake Factory en Marina del Rey para probar una de los cheesecakes que hay en su interminable menú. Para los que no lo sabéis, soy una adicta a los Cheesecakes, me encantan, y cuando descubrí esta tienda me volví loca :) Hoy he probado la cookie-dough cheesecake, y estaba realmente buena! Algo me dice que no era la última vez que los visitaba... :)








My outfit: Zara dress
Stradivarius sandals

4 comments:

Gabrielle said...

LOVE these photos! I want to visit
xx
I LIKE IT FAST

kirstyb said...

i want to be on a beach right now x

mimi said...

great photos. that cheesecake makes me hungry and those flats are awesome. LOVE
mademoiselle mimi

Joanna K. said...

Love your blog!!
Following you!check out mine i'd love your opinion!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...