Sunday, August 14, 2011

Incredibile romantica


I'm listening to Vasco Rossi while I'm writing the post, for those who doesn't know hi, he's an italian rock singer, Fabio introduced him to me while I was in Rome last summer (last year I almost spent all summer long in Rome, or traveling around Italy, how I loved it, I'm in love with this country) and I decided to put one of his wonderful songs as title.
Today has been an amazing day, we're enjoying our last weeks here, I'm going to miss that so much, can't believe in a month I'll be back to Uni... But hold on, still have a lot to show you!
Today we went to Beverly Hills, we stopped at Louboutin's shop, what a woonderful collection :)  I can't wait to buy my first pair :)

Estoy escuchando a Vasco Rossi mientras escribo el post, para los que no le conozcáis, es un músico italiano, Fabio me le hizo conocer el verano pasado en Roma (el verano pasado lo pasé prácticamente entero allí, o girando por toda Italia, cómo me gustó, creo que cada día me gusta más estar por allí).
Hoy ha sido un buen día, estamos disfrutando de nuestras últimas semanas aquí, no quier pensar que en un mes estaré de vuelta en la universidad... Pero esperad, todavía hay más que quiero enseñaros. Así que seguid atentos, ¡nos queda tiempo!


Christian Louboutin shop in Beverly Hills











My outfit: Zara dress
Zara old sandals
Guess sunnies
Brown bracelet present from Fabio's friend
Colourful bracelet from Brazil

4 comments:

Lu said...

Love this outfit!!

xx

http://thecharmchicplace.blogspot.com/

vintage process said...

Me encantan las fotos!

Katie said...

Great photos, I'm in love with your shoes! xo

Mia's Little Corner said...

Cute outfit!! Love your dress, it's beautiful!!:)

Stop by some time:D

xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...