Monday, September 5, 2011

Get the party started


Just a quick post of my weekend in Valladolid. It was good to see my sister back, (and all her lovely friends that now I know they are also followers, so big thanks to all of them :) It was such a good time, and now I'm ready to start the countdown to Madrid, at the end of the week I'll be back there to start again the Uni (and see Fabio again, youpie!) After spending such a wonderful summer, I think I'm full of energie, so let's go back there! 
For one of the nights, I wore a new Zara tshirt bought last Friday (I'm mad about the new Zara collection, sooo cool!) a skirt that was inside my sister's wardrobe and even if you don't see it, new Zara sandals :)

Post rápido de mi fin de semana en Valladolid. Fue genial volver a ver a mi hermana (y todas sus amigas, que descubrí que también eran seguidoras, así que un enorme gracias a todas :) Me lo he pasado muy bien, y ahora estoy de nuevo preparada para volver a Madrid, al final de semana me marcho otra vez para empezar la Universidad (y ver a Fabio, youpie!)
Para una de las noches, decidí ponerme una de mis últimas adquisiciones, una camiseta de lentejuelas de la nueva colección de Zara (que he de decir que soy fan incondicional), una falda prestada por mi hermana y, aunque no los veáis, unas nuevas sandalias de Zara.










1 comment:

Holly said...

Hey girl! I haven't been commenting but I've been reading your blog, and WOW I'm so jealous of your U.S. adventures! I stayed at the Hilton in Vegas too a couple months ago, did you know Elvis performed there back in the day? haha. Oh and I love your green pants!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...