Monday, October 17, 2011

Brownie


This morning when I woke up I noticed Autumn finally arrived. Yes, sun isn't shinning anymore so I had to go back to long pants, I'm already missing being barelegged :( But yes, as I told you few days ago I'm waiting the  cold to arrive and I can't wait to wear coats and boots! 
A big thanks to everyone who has already dropped by Loulou shop and for those who hasn't already done it, I invite all of you.

Esta mañana cuando me levanté me di cuenta de que el otoño había llegado finalmente. Sí, el sol no brilla más así que he tenido que volver a sacar pantalones largos, ya estoy echando de menos estar sin nada en las piernas :( Pero sí, como os dije hace un par de días, el invierno y el frío me gustan, y estoy deseando ponerme abrigos y botas!
Gracias a todos los que ya habéis pasado por la tienda de Loulou y para todos los que no lo habéis hecho, os invito :)











My outfit: Forever21 jumper
Zara leggings
Zara bag
Pretty Ballerinas flats
Handmade ring bought in Rome
Necklace made by me

3 comments:

Laura | Style and Sushi said...

I miss being barelegged outside too! Your outfit is really cute&simple, I love it! :D
XO Laura
http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love your top!
Sara xoxo
sparkle-bomb.blogspot.com

Clara Campelo said...

Lovely look!
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...