Monday, October 10, 2011

Hair care


So as the past days I have received many emails asking me about what do I do for my hair care, I decided to make a post of it. I don't know if it will be helpfull for you, but that's what you asked me and you wish are my command. So, let's start with that.I'm currently mad about hair care products,I try to take care of my hair as much as I can so I spend time loving it :)
This is my Scwarzkopf hair mask for dry or damaged  hair,  you just have to put a small quantity in your hair when it's still wet and it makes it shined, so so good!love the way it makes you hair shine as ever!

Como en los últimos días he recibido varios emails preguntándome sobre cómo me cuido el pelo, decidí hacer un post sobre el tema. No sé si os ayudaré o servirá para algo, pero esto es lo que me pedisteis y vuestros deseos son mis órdenes. Así que empecemos. La verdad es que últimamente he desarrollado una tendencia enfermiza con los productos de cuidado del pelo, intento cuidármelo bastante, así que paso bastante tiempo mimándolo :)
Ésta es mi amscarilla Scwarzkopf para pelo seco o dañado, te aporta brillo instantáneo y se puede aplicar tanto en pelo húmedo como en seco, ¡te brilla como nunca!


I think this product you can only buy in Spain, but for sure it will be a similar one in some other countries. It's a spray that makes your hair shine (yes, I told you I was mad about shinning hair)

Un producto de la nueva línea ''Brillo'' de Delipluss, admito que antes no era nada fan de esta marca, pero fue descubrir este spray que te aporta brillo instantáneo y enamorarme :)



Serum, for damaged hair, specially for split ends. Such a discovery :)

Serum para puntas abiertas, todo un descubrimiento.


Smooth, straight & Silky Mist, has a conditioning formula to help keep unruly hair under control and protected while heat styling.For all hair types, from Victoria's Secret.

Smooth, straight and silky Mist, un acondicionador que te ayuda a mantenerlo liso y bajo control, se puede aplicar tanto en pelo húmedo como seco, y es buenísimo para cuando quieres secarte el pelo con plancha. De Victoria's Secret.



I do never use the same shampoo, I change it every time because I don't want my hair to get used to one. Right now I'm using that one from Herbal&Essences, even if I've tried the pink one, green and blue ones, and I love them all!

Nunca uso el mismo champú, no me gusta que mi pelo se acostumbre a uno en especial. Así que ahora mismo alterno este 


My new ones, already used. I always use straighting products, even if I have such a straight hair, but I want to keep them like that! These ones were such an amazing discovery too.

Los últimos que han caído en mis redes. Siempre utilizo algún producto que te alise el pelo, a pesar de que yo ya lo tengo liso por naturaleza... Pero me gusta mantenerlo así. Estos también han sido un gran descubrimiento.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...