Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I want them all

If I could, I'd buy each one of them. But I can't :( If I had an unlimited credit card I'd end up with so many stuff from shops I guess you all love as much as I do, but well, even if dreaming is free and that's what I loove to do I need to come down to Earth and just leave here some of the stuff I recently love. Do you love them?


Si pudiera, me quedaría con todos. Pero es una pena que no pueda :( Si tuviera una tarjeta de crédito sin límite probablemente acabaría con las existencias de un montón de tiendas que estoy segura de que a vosotras también os encanta, pero bueno, a pesar de que soñar es gratis y es algo que probablemente no vaya a suceder a corto plazo, aquí os dejo algunos de mis últimas cosas que me gustaría tener. ¿Compartimos algunas?¿Están entre vuestros preferidos?
Christian Louboutin shoes

Miu Miu bag



Rag&Bone jacket

Versace coat
Prabal Gurung shirt

Lela Rose skirt
Philosophy by Alberta Ferretti








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...