Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Loulou shop

I invite you all to visit Loulou shop, a place where you can find items well-priced with a good quality. I think it's such a good idea and I hope it will work well for everyone of you. I have already upload some items and I'm preparing new stuff for November, so as I told you, if you see in the blog something that you would like to have, just ask me writing me to louloulovesme@gmail.com and we'll see if there's the a choice for you! There will be a permanent link on the top of the page, you just have to click and you will see Loulou shop.Thank you very much!

Os invito a todos a pasaros por Loulou shop, un lugar en el que podéis encontrar prendas a un buen precio y en perfectas condiciones. Creo que es una idea genial y espero que funcione bastante bien con vosotros :) Ya he subido algunas prenda y ya estoy preparando las siguientes para el mes de noviembre, si veis algo por el blog que os gustaría en particular sólo tenéis que escribirme a louloulovesme@gmail.com y decirme qué es, veremos si tenemos oportunidad de ponerlo a la venta! En la parte de arriba del blog está el link permanente que os llevará a Loulou shop para que podáis visitarla cada vez que queráis, de cualquier forma os iré informando cuando suba cosas nuevas :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooh already seeing some fab items! The cardigan- um, yes! (: & are you shipping internationally? Excited to see what's to come!

The Style Moodboard

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...