Sunday, October 30, 2011

Madrid and family


What a lovely Saturday spent in Madrid. Seems that it was a summer day, the sun didn't stop shinning and it's always so good to be with the family. 
I'm enjoying time now that still doesn't have to study so much, soon that will change so ... What I decided to wear? Long jumper that I borrowed from my sister, one of my favourites winter items! 
Have a fantastic Sunday and Halloween!

¡Qué buen sábado en Madrid! Parece que era un día de verano, el sol no paró de brillar en todo el día, y además, si estás con tu familia mucho mejor.
Ahora me dedico a disfrutar un poco este tiempo antes de tener que volver a estudiar para los exámenes, algo que está a la vuelta de la esquina, así que mientras pueda, estaré tranquilamente relajada :) 
¿Qué me puse ayer? El jersey gris que me prestó mi hermana el año pasado, una de mis piezas favoritas de mi armario de invierno.
¡Tened un buen sábado y feliz Halloween!














Zara jumper
Calzedonia tights
Pretty Ballerina flats
Furla Candy Bag
Asos skull ring
My mum's vintage belt


4 comments:

Laura | Style and Sushi said...

I just love your jumper! Hope you have a lovely sunday and Halloween too!

xoxo, Laura
http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

s2danii. said...

nice purse! Perfect accent piece :)

TIMELESS IS MORE said...

grey looks so good on you! The Furla bag is so cute!

http://timeless-is-more.blogspot.com/

Tara said...

Madrid ♥ OMG, i am so jealous :))))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...