Thursday, October 6, 2011

MISAKO FLATS

A couple of days ago I received on my mailbox the big new: the launched of Misako's flats. The truth is that I loved the idea,I have always loved Misako (my sister and I have so many bags from the brand, that you can see on my past posts), I love the philosophy of the brand, the quality of the products and the amazing price. Who doesn't have at least one Misako bag?
I'm sure im not the only one who's dying for get one pair of their flats, I adore them!
So here I'm leaving the link to their website where you can buy online (it's in English and Spanish) so just enter, take a look, and tell me what do yu think about their bags, travel stuff, jewels etc and of course, the new flats!

Hace un par de días llegó a mi correo la noticia: Misako lanzaba una línea de bailarinas. La verdad es que la idea me encantó desde un primer momento, siempre he sido fan de Misako (mi hermana y yo tenemos muchísimos bolsos de esta firma, algunos los habéis visto en algunos de mis post), me encanta la filosofía de la marca, la calidad de los bolsos y el precio más que estupendo de los modelos, ¿quién no se ha pasado por alguna de sus tiendas y ha comprado algún modelo? 
Seguro que no soy la primera que está deseando volver a Misako y hacerme con un par de bailarinas, ¡a mí me encantan!
Así que, aquí os dejo el enlace  a su página web, para que podáis echar un vistazo a su última colección tanto de bolsos, bolsas de viaje, bisutería y por supuesto, las perfectas bailarinas.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...