Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Walk, don't run


Mondays are always a good day for me now that I'm back to University. It's my day and I try to do all these things that I couldn't during the week, yesterday was one of these days, and I spent it doing some house works :) So once I went out of home, I decided to wear this beautiful dress that my mom bought me some weeks ago (loove it!) I'm enjoying these hot days here in Madrid before fall decides to finally come! I want to remember you that I have a twitter account and you can follow me and be always connected to what I'm doing (sometimes it's easier for me to keep on connected by twitter!)
I'm preparing for you such a good post for tomorrow evening (maybe on Thursday too), so saty tuned because I think you'll love it!

Los lunes son siempre un buen día para mí desde que empecé la Universidad. Los dedico prácticamente a mí y la verdad es que intento hacer todas las cosas que no puedo hacer durante la semana, ayer fue uno de estos días y lo pasé, prácticamente, haciendo tareas de casa :) Pero una vez que decidí salir, me quise poner y estrenar este vestido que mi madre me compró hace un par de semanas. Es hora de seguir disfrutando de estos días de calor que seguimos teniendo en Madrid antes de que el otoño decida quedarse.
Os recuerdo que me podéis seguir  en mi cuenta de twitter, a  veces es mucho más sencillo para mí poder seguir en contacto con todos vosotros a través de twitter, así que os invito a seguirme!









My outfit: Mia Donna dress
Stradivarius sandals
Longchamp bag
Sunnies bought in SF
Bracelet bought in Zanzibar

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...