Sunday, October 2, 2011

Wildlife


So here I am back again, after spending the weekend out in Segovia. Even if it didn't start really well (I lost my train, so I had to take anither who brought me there in 2 hours while the first one was just 30minutes...) the truth is that I had such a good time. Here are the first pictures, I have so many so I'll keep uploading them during the week :)
I've just arive here in Madrid, so it's time to relax and spend  time laying on the sofa :)

Ya estoy de vuelta otra vez, después de pasar un fin  de semana fuera, en Segovia exactamente. Aunque la verdad es que no empezar muy bien (perdí el tren, así que tuve que coger otro que me llevaba en 2horas, cuando lo normal es que tarde 30minutos), pero la verdad es que mereció la pena. Aquí os dejo las primeras fotos, tengo un montñon que seguiré subiendo durante la próxima semana. ¡Pasad un feliz domingo!










My outfit: Zara jeans
Forever21 cardigan
Zara old jacket
Pretty Ballerinas flats
Tempo watch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...