Friday, November 11, 2011

Asos new collection


So yesterday arrived at my inbox this message introducing me the new Asos Spring/Summer 2012 collection. For those who still don't know about Asos all I can say is that it's an awesome brand and online shop where you can find almost everything you are looking for, they have such great priced with a huge variety of items, I have made so many orders there (in some post you can see my Asos items).
So here I leave the photos, can't wait for the new collection to arrive!

Ayer me llegó un correo presentándome la nueva colección de Asos de primavera/verano 2012. Para los que todavía no lo conocéis, asos es una marca y tienda de ropa online que vende su propia firma y cientos de productos de otras, podéis encontrar casi todo lo que estéis buscando, no tienen gastos de envío y es totalmente de fiar (os lo digo por experiencia propia, ya que he hecho bastantes pedidos).
Así que aquí os dejo las fotos, ¡esperemos que llegue pronto la nueva colección!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Important info.Blessed me I found your site by accident, in addition to I am surprised why this thing didn't occur earlier! I bookmarked it

As a final point , let me thank you for your patience with my English as (I am persuaded you have figured this at this moment ,), English is not my principal language as a result I am using Google Translate to figure out what to record what I truly want to articulate.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...