Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Feeling sick


So I'm sorry for the lack of post, but it's been a couple of days  that I'm sick :( Yes, I think it's the bad part of my trip to Burgos, there's always bad weather and I guess that's what happened to me.
Today I'm feeling bit better and I hope tomorrow everything will be finally ok, I hope to shoot some oufit looks, so stay tuned, I'll be back soon!
Til that time, nothing like Vogue to spend an evening with.

Siento la escasez de post estos días, pero hace varios que estoy un poco mala :( Supongo que es la parte de mala de ir a Burgos, temperaturas frías que tienen efectos secundarios.
Hoy ya estoy un poco mejor, así que espero que mañana ya todo haya acabado y así podré salir a hace algunas fotos, mientras tanto, nada como Vogue para pasar la tarde :)


1 comment:

GlamorousGirl said...

love it!!!

http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...