Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Lights & shadows


I'm sorry for the lack of photos these past days, but the time doesn't help to shoot really well, so thanks God the sun is back and I can go out and take some photos.
This weekend I'll be travelling to Burgos to spend the weekend with my family, I promise I'll try to show you in a better way my city, I want to shoot in different place and I just hope to make it!
As you can see, I love warmy outfits, Ugg boots are my best friends during the whole season, I just think they're the best pair of boots you can ever wear in winter!

Siento la falta de entadas durante estos días, pero la verdad es que el tiempo no acompaña a la hora de hacer fotos, menos mal que por fin el sol ha vuelto así que he aprovechado para salir y tener post preparados para vosotros :)
Este fin de semana vuelvo a casa, espero de verdad poder tener muchas más fotos en diferentes sitios y así podáis también ver mejor la ciudad.
Como podéis ver, me encantan los looks calentitos durante esta temporada, las Ugg se convierten en mis mejores amigas en otoño-invierno (creo que son el mejor invento en cuanto a zapatos para el invierno!)













Mango sweater
Zara leggings
Ugg boats
Bimba&Lola bag
Asos electric guitar ring

6 comments:

Mary K. said...

such a comfy and feminine look.
love it
xx

If you have some time, visit my blog!
And follow if you liked it ;)
http://lamodamary.blogspot.com/

mwan said...

nice outfit
check out my blog,would love u to follow my blog if u like
http://mwanwan.blogspot.com
x

Jlo said...

Comfy & down to earth babe ;D Love the texture of your top <3 Hope the sun come out more often ;D

XoXo

http://pretzyness.blogspot.com

Bang and Buck said...

such a gorgeous girl love what you're wearing, too!

xo

Bang & Buck

The Afternoon Tea said...

Hi I like the jumper.
If you like Ermanno Scervino, visit my blog. I'll wait you.
Frances www.theafternoontea.it

Jocelyn Ng said...

Looks comfortable! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...