Monday, December 12, 2011

Countdown


I'm sorry about the lack of post, this is again a horrible week full of exams, I have two to pass in these upcoming days (and I want to say that I passed the one I had two weeks ago, yay!!) So I promise I'll try to keep uploading some photos, I'm sure this weekend I'll have time to go out and shoot for the blog. You can follow me on twitter by clicking at the top of the page, I  keep it uoploaded :)
And here comes the countdown! Just 11 days 'til I'll be back at home, can't wait!!

Siento la falta de post, estoy de lleno en otra semana horrible de exámenes, me quedan dos más esta semana, así que prometo que en cuanto acaben mantendré el blog más vivo, y subiré nuevos post. Podéis seguirme en twitter pinchando en la pestaña de arriba, ahí os podréis mantener más en contacto :)
Y por fin empieza la cuenta atrás, en 11 días estaré de vuelta en casa, ¡que llegue ya!

2 comments:

Irmak said...

Nice hat! I wish you luck for your exam. (:

my selfstyle said...

Me encanta tu blog! es genial! te sigo! pasate un beso! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...