Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Jumpin' Jack flash


I loved to shoot these photos. That was what I was wearing yesterday morning when I went out once I finished my study and I had to go around town to buy some stuff. While I was writing the post I was listening to Rolling Stones ''Jumpin' Jack flash'' and as I saw the picture where I was jumping I decided to call it like this.
Yes I'm back to dark colours, they make me feel so comfy, and I'm starting to really love this Natura cardigan that you already saw me wearing here and also here. What do you think about this post? 

Me encantó sacar estas fotos. Esto es lo que llevé ayer por la mañana cuando salí de casa a hacer unos recados después de terminar con mi sesión de estudio. Mientras escribía y editaba el post estaba escuchando la canción de los Rolling ''Jumpin' Jack flash'' y justo vi la foto en la que estaba saltando, así que, título ncontrado.
Como veréis me he vuelto a dejar caer por los tonos oscuros, algo habitual en mí. ¿La chaqueta? Esta de Natura que ya me vistéis en varios post como este y este otro. ¿Qué os parece?











Natura cardigan
Zara pants
Bimba&Lola black basic tshirt
Pons Quintana boots
Longchamp bag
TCN necklace
Handmade ring bought in Rome

8 comments:

Daria said...

stylish!

and that jumping picture is adorable

xxx
Daria, the Fashionsurfer

Kdotorg said...

Great photographs! Really love your outfit :)
km-iamyou.blogspot.com
x.

Ivy Sie said...

nice outfit! love your red bag and boots :)

the fourth picture is definitely my favorite <3

Jelisaveta Djukanovic said...

Beautiful!

Join the first GIVEAWAY on my blog!
http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-first-giveaway.html

Sandra Leiva said...

Qué fotos tan bonitas, me encanta el bolso! <3

yiqin; said...

love your necklace <3

jenni said...

It really shows that you enjoyed taking the pics! Love how the red bag pops out with the stylish all-black outfit! The boots give a nice attitude to the combo!

Mia's Little Corner said...

Great look!! I really like the boots!!:D

Stop by some time:D

xxx

Mia's Little Corner

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...