Monday, January 23, 2012

Leopard bow


So as you could see here I love fluffy sweaters, and that's what happened to me when I saw this cute one last December in Andorra. Actually my sister and I have the same one, it's amazingly soft, and the huge leopard bow makes it so beautiful, I know you'll love it or hate it, there's no middle way, so, what's your opinion?

Como pudistéis ver en este post, me encantan los jerséis de pelo, y básicamente, no pude evitar comprarme éste en cuanto lo vi el pasado diciembre en Andorra, a mi hermana y a mí nos gustó tanto que tenemos una cada una. Es increíblemente suave, y el detalle del lazo de leopardo le da un toque más especial, sé que os gustará o lo odiaréis, no hay un término medio, así que, ¿qué os parece?







Zara old jacket
Molly Bracken sweater
Zara jeans
Pretty Ballerinas flats
Vintage bag

3 comments:

Miss Aa ❣ said...

great bow <3

warmest regards,
Miss Aa
http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/

nadja said...

love this outfit!
stunning!

lovely blog
www.ashfld.blogspot.com

jenni said...

Oh, how cute the bow is!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...