Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Eve


Happy 2012 to everybody! Some pictures from last night, where we ate (too much), laugh, and play. Here you can see me wearing my beloved Zara sequined dress, my sister, and my two cousins María and Carla (I already told you about her here )
I hope you also had an amazing night and cheers for a mind blowing year to come!


¡Feliz 2012 a todos! Algunas de las fotos que hicimos ayer. Como siempre, comimos demasiado, una buena noche. En las fotos podéis verme llevando el vestido de lentejuelas de Zara que me compré hace unos meses y que estaba reservando para una ocasión especial, mi hermana, y mis dos primas María y Carla (de la que ya os hablé en este post )
Espero quu también vosotros tuviérais una noche estupenda!


6 comments:

SIENA.STYLE said...

lovely!
http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

vintage process said...

Great pictures!!I love it!!!

T E L I S H A H said...

Beautiful pictures love all the outfits ♥

Vicky said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!

★Happy New Year★


new post: click here
follow me

S4SisterStyle said...

hi,nice blog,follow us if u like our blog and we will follow you too!
http://s4sisterstyle.blogspot.com

Irmak said...

Nice dress, you are shining in it. (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...