Friday, February 10, 2012

Leather&feathers

It seems that everything is calming down now, finally the sun is starting to shine and yes, it’s not so cold outside. Today is Friday and even if my plan for today is keep on studying, tomorrow my family is coming to Madrid so I’ll spend the whole day out J Here I’m showing you my feathers jacket that you saw a couple of days ago, I have received some emails asking me about how to wear it, and here’s the first look I made, something preppy, and I’m already thinking about a rocker outfit! Have a nice weekend!

Parece que las cosas se están calmando un poco ya por aquí, por fin el sol empieza a calentar un poco y en fin, ya se nota que hace menos frío. Hoy es viernes y a pesar de que el plan para esta tarde es seguir estudiando, mañana vienes mis padres a Madrid así que pasaré el día fuera J Aquí os dejo el primer look que he creado con la chaqueta de plumas que os enseñé hace unos días, es algo clásico pero ya que me habéis preguntado por los looks que se pueden hacer, estoy ya pensando en los siguientes!







Zara jacket
Ralph Lauren sweater
Zara leather skirt
Calzedonia tights
Pretty Ballerinas flats
Chloè bag

1 comment:

Georgiana said...

love the jacket and the bag
http://sugarspiceandsomesyle.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...