Sunday, February 12, 2012

NewYork Fashion Week shoots


From Madrid I just can dream about New York Fashion Week, the new collections but also dream about the  outfits that people are showing on their street style. As usual, there's Tommy Ton to catch the perfect photo, here I'm leaving you some of them, aren't they wonderful?

Desde Madrid sólo puedo soñar sobre la Semana de la moda de Nueva York, sobre las nuevas colecciones pero también soñar con los estilismos que se muestran en el street style y que, una vez más, Tommy Ton se encarga de recoger. Aquí os dejo con algunas de sus instantáneas, ¿no son increíbles?











7 comments:

Unknown said...

GREAT INSPIRING POST! FOLLOW YOU BACK SWEETIE!
XOXO,
FASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL

kathy said...

great post!
i am LOVING the cat sweaters - i need to get my hands one one immediately :)
xxx

TE said...

Cute blog! Let me know if you want to follow each other, so I can follow you back!

♥ Pjlatte's Bag Book ♥

My Big Apple City said...

Nice post! I have to admit that being in New York during fashion week is magical. It's like a fashion street show all over. I myself can't help to take pictures. Sadly it's only 2 weeks a year!

Daria said...

so stylish <3 and those cat-sweaters are popular, I see

xxx
Daria, the Fashionsurfer

Les Moissonniers said...

BEAUTIFUL <3

Flaviana Boni said...

Great selection!

Check out my new outfit post!
Dress up for armageddon

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...