Thursday, February 2, 2012

Snowflake sweater


Oh.My.God. A siberian cold wave is hitting Spain, it’s so freezing cold outside. Here in Madrid it’s 3ºC but I heard that there will be -3º in a couple of hours L So yes, I think there will be no time for blazers anymore, it’s time for a big scarf and yeti coats, yay! I wanted to show you one of my last purchases I made in Zara a couple of weeks ago, this beautiful white sweater, so so soft (and I think you now that I’m mad about soft sweaters) and I simply love it!


Oh Dios mío. ¡Qué frío! Una ola de frío siberiano está golpeando todo el país (como supongo que ya habréis notado), ahora mismo en Madrid estamos a 3º, pero he oído que en unas horas llegaremos a los -3º así que se acabaron las americanas por unos días, es hora de sacar las bufandonas y abrigos de yeti J Por cierto, hacía ya algún tiempo que quería enseñaros una de mis últimas compras que hice en Zara hace unas semanas, ¿qué os parece este jerséy? Creo que ya conocéis mi adoración por los jerséys como éste, así que… ¿qué pensáis?











Zara blazer
Zara sweater
Forever21 leggings
Akirè boots
Hermès bag
Bimba&Lola scarf

1 comment:

Sara said...

Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your scarf, what a great color and that jacket is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your boots rock! You have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...