Thursday, April 26, 2012

A little bit of inspiration

While you’re reading this, I’m packing. Tomorrow I’m leaving to Valladolid to attend my sister’s Graduation, I promise to take photos and show you here the very best moments. Meanwhile, it’s been raining all day long here in Madrid and, actually, I’m not feeling good so I just didn’t find the way to go out and take some shoots so, once again, I leave you some snapshots of my beloved photographer Tommy Ton.

Mientras leéis esto, yo ya estoy haciendo las maletas. Mañana me marcho a Valladolid para ir a la graduación de mi hermana, prometo sacar fotos y enseñaros pronto algunos de los mejores momentos del día. Mientras tanto, aquí en Madrid no ha parado de llover en todo el día, y en realidad, no me encuentro demasiado bien así que ha sido un poco imposible poder salir a hacer algunas fotos. Por eso, os dejo de nuevo con algunas de las instantáneas de mi adorado Tommy Ton.









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...