Friday, May 11, 2012

Soft Orange

Ok. So it’s official, summer is here, and now I just want winter to come back … Yes, I know it sounds pretty weird but I just can’t study with the beautiful sun shining up there, and with those 20ºC outside!  But anyway, that’s the story of my life and I keep thinking that these will be the last exams I’m doing for a while J I just can’t wait May to pass,I still can’t tell you  what I’ll be doing in summer but it’s going to be awesome!


Ok. Oficialmente el verano ya está aquí, y ahora mismo, por muy raro que suene, desearía que el inviero volviera… Simplemente con 29º afuera y un sol enorme brillando no puedo concentrarme para estudiar! Pero es la historia de cada año, así que por lo menos pensar que serán los últimos exámenes que haga en una temporada me mantienen animada J Quiero que mayo pase volando, aún no puedo hablaros de mis planes de verano, pero todo está en marcha y os puedo asegurar que va a ser genial!







Zara vest
Primark tshirt
Zara pants
Pretty Ballerinas flats
Louis Vuitton bag
Necklace bought in Brazil

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...