Sunday, May 13, 2012

Statement Jewelry

Dammit. It’s so hot outside, I wish I could spend the whole day outdoors, there are so many things I would love to do right now (something that happens to me everytime I must study). The truth is that I try to find a moment to go out and take a breath, as yesterday evening, the outfit? Something comfortable, the main item? The statement necklace I recently ordered in Zara and that I felt in love with as soon as I saw my sister wearing it J Have a nice Sunday!


Madre mía. Qué calor. Me encantaría poder salir y pasar el día fuera, como siempre que estoy de exámenes, encuentro mil cosas diferentes que hacer. De cualquier forma, siempre intento buscar un hueco para salir y despejarme, en el descanso de ayer decidí ponerme esto, algo sencillo, ¿la pieza clave? El collar sin ninguna duda, una pieza que pedí a Zara recientemente y del que me enamoré tan pronto como se lo vi a mi hermana puesto J
¡Tened un buen domingo!






Zara tshirt
Zara pants
Zara necklace
H&M flats
Timeless clutch
Mum's bracelet

4 comments:

martaperea said...

el collar es precioso, mencanta ese estilo, con amarillo... el look muy bonito(: unbeso<3

http://ourclosetforyou.blogspot.com.es/

Reptilia said...

Un collar ideal, me encanta!

http://www.justreptilia.com

xx

Unknown said...

The necklace is so wonderful darling and it is sold out everywhere :((

The Golden Bun | new post | follow me

Inês Prates said...

Love your necklace!
I've just found your blog and I think it's really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! :) <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...