Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sydney Fashion Week

Hello May. Nice to see you again. Here comes one of the hardest months of the year, I’m going to finish my 4th year in the University and everything depends on what I’m going to do during these 4 weeks.  But I’ll do my best and I’ll try to keep the blog updated, I know April it’s been an almost empty month so just stay tuned, the better is yet to come!
Today, what else? Tommy Ton shoots from Sydney Fashion Week!

Hola mayo. ¡Qué alegría verte de Nuevo! Aquí llega uno de los meses más difíciles del año, al menos para mí. Estoy acabando el 4 año de Universidad y todo depende de lo que haga durante estas próximas cuatro semanas. Pero de cualquier forma, intentaré hacer lo mejor que pueda y mantener el blog más actualizado, sé que abril ha sido un mes un tanto vacío, pero no os preocupéis, lo mejor está por llegar.
¿Para hoy? Fotos del street style desde la Semana de la Moda de Sydney, obra de Tommy Ton.














No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...