Monday, July 2, 2012

Tink

The first thing that came to my mind when I saw this dress was ‘’Tink’’. Yes, I loved the colour and the shape, even if at first I thought it could be a little bit too long, I just managed to make it mine. I have worn it a couple of times, (first one in my sister’s graduation ceremony) and I just can’t help but getting more and more in love with it. Love this kind of items that you can wear comfortably daily but that you can also mix them with a pair of heels and make your night!


La primera cosa que se me vino a la cabeza cuando vi este vestido fue ‘’Campanilla’’. Sí, supongo que fue por el color del vestido, que me encantó, también la forma y el tableado de la toda la parte delantera; quizá al principio pensé que era demasiado largo pero finalmente he logrado llevarlo a mi manera. La primera vez que lo utilicé fue la para la graduación de mi hermana y desde ahí, me ha ido gustando más y más. Me encantan esas prendas que puedes llevar tranquilamente a diario pero que luego las combinas con unos tacones y te resuelven un montón de situaciones!






Primark dress
H&M flats
Bimba&Lola bag

3 comments:

A Possible Fantasy said...

such a pretty dress! and those flats are just adorable!

do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know!
see you around!

www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

Siena in Style said...

you look stunning
kiss from Prague
http://sienastyle.blogspot.cz/

Bárbara said...

I love the outfit! That dress is pretty, and it looks very good on you.
I'm loving your blog, so i'm following! If you want, follow mine too :) xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...